Come and save on physio!
WOW! Last year to celebrate Fernwood Gym's 30th birthday, we offered a 3-appointment physiotherapy package for 30% off our usual clinic fees for all members and their friends . We were thrilled with all those who took this up and those we have met we have helped to achieve their physical goals. Because of this and to celebrate our wonderful new women's health physio Samah at Broadway gym, we have decided to continue this offer in 2020.
Now is the time to have that physio that you have always been putting off.
- Do you have back, hip or pelvic pain?
- Is your neck or back bothering you sitting at work all day?
- Is your shoulder and neck feeling sore after weights?
- Is your knee really stopping you from running, squatting or jumping to your full potential?
- Do you worry about your posture and want targeted exercise to move better and feel taller?
- Do you or someone you know put up unnecessarily with incontinence?
- Do you suffer from sexual pain? or from endometriosis? or prolapse?
- New mums, are you concerned about bladder control or ab separation? Have you just had a baby and your back and pelvis still feel not quite right?
This is just the tip of what we do as physios at our clinics.
What does this special include?
- 1 full assessment ( 45 minutes for joint and muscle injury, or 60 minutes for any pelvic floor concern)
- 2 follow up appointments to really start to get your issue sorted - physio treatment, massage, targeted exercise prescription for your movement or pelvic floor problem, gym safe exercise to keep you working out, chats with your personal trainers on any exercise mods needed ( these follow up appointments can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes in length - up to you)
What do I do next?
Contact us on 92640077, or email email@example.com to chat about this offer and to schedule your first appointment with us.
Do you have a friend or family member who would love to see us? Refer them on to see our physios at these locations.
3-appointment package must be paid for upfront to receive the 30% off total fees for the 3 appointments
For muscle and joint issues, see https://www.fixprogram.com/physiotherapy for fees and what to expect
For pelvic floor issues, see https://www.fixprogram.com/womens-health for fees and what to expect
You can claim these appointment fees with private health insurance ( code 500 for the assessment and code 505 for any followup appointments)
A receipt will be issued for your claiming online to receive your rebates
30% does not apply to any sale of equipment by your physio, if needed
Treatments purchased within the 3-pack are valid until 31 December 2020.
One per person please.
Valid for brand new clients to our clinics, or to those we have not seen for over a year and who are returning with a new issue.