Before signing up, please carefully read the following terms and conditions to signify agreement.
Classes are paid for per term
- This may be rebate-able through your private health fund and claiming must occur at the completion of your term. All classes are taught by a Physiotherapist and rebates usually fall under your physiotherapy cover. Please enquire with your health fund as to your level of cover before enrolling with us.
- You will be issued with a receipt on full payment at term commencement and this is to be kept for the purpose of claiming.
- Full payment is required prior to commencement of the term to secure your place in the class.
- Terms cannot be reduced from the designated number of weeks (usually 10 weeks) for the purpose of reducing fees.
- Payment may be made by cash, credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Please make cheques out to “The Fix Program.” Bank details will be outlined in your class enrolment email.
- Classes are to be taken on the days and times enrolled, unless additional make up classes are pre-arranged with Fix staff.
- Please notify Fix staff as early as possible if you are unable to attend your class.
- If a class is missed, a make-up class must be made within the term. After this, the class is forfeited.
- Missed classes cannot be refunded or carried over into the following term.
- The Fix Program reserves the right to change or cancel a class if necessary and apologise for the inconvenience.